- This event has passed.
Couples’ Money Management
9 June 2017 @ 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
How beautiful it is to know that you face the world together – hand-in-hand.
As a couple, you make decisions together and alone. Either way, as long as it is with the goal of strengthening and growing the relationship, that’s what matters. Each couple is different and so does each couple’s approach of handling money.
While we are all unique in our money strategies, it is essential that as a couple, you have a common goal and the same vision. This way, your efforts are aligned and you know where your relationship is headed.
With Couples’ Money Management, we support oneness of the goal and we believe that as a couple learn together, they will surely succeed together!
In our Couple’s Guide to the World of Finance, we journey with you as you learn the basics and essentials in one sitting.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Gain perspective on the current financial standing of most Filipinos
- Decide whether you and your partner want to be part of the Sandwich Generation
- Learn the Ladder of Financial Independence
- Know the importance of equipping yourselves with financial knowledge
- Identify how you both can increase your cash flow
- Have an overview on how you both can decrease your debts
- Look into setting up an emergency fund and how much you should save up for it as a couple
- See the importance of protecting yourselves and your family from life’s risk
- Identify potential investments for the both of you
- Prepare yourselves for acquiring investments
- Define what estate planning is and how you two can prepare for it
Let’s make relationships stronger. Join us in this learning session.