- This event has passed.
Essential Tips for Personal Money Management by Project Noah
23 March 2018 @ 1:00 PM - 6:00 PMFree
Note: This is exactly the same with our own “Essential Tips for Personal Money Management” but the event fees are waived! Refreshments will also be served!
You are in the perfect time. Whether you are in your 20s, 30s, 50s – there is a need to manage YOUR money.
It is a fact that our day-to-day choices mostly involve money decisions. Where will I live? How much is my rent? How much will I allot for my transportation? How can I help my family back home? Money, truly, plays an important role whether we know it directly or indirectly.
Personal Money Management can be daunting. Our schools taught us how to work hard and work smart to get the paycheck. If only we were taught more on how we can be more and do more after getting the paycheck, life and money-decisions wouldn’t be so challenging. But not anymore!
This learning session is your smooth and easy entry to the world of Money Management. Prioritization is what we will be concentrating. We will tackle and answer the main question of “Where Should I Start?”
This is your journey. And it starts here.
By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Gain perspective on the current financial standing of most Filipinos
- Decide whether you want to be part of the Sandwich Generation
- Learn the Ladder of Financial Independence
- Know the importance of equipping yourself with financial knowledge
- Identify how you can increase your cash flow
- Have an overview on how you can decrease your debts
- Look into setting up an emergency fund and how much you should save up for it
- See the importance of protecting yourself and your family from life’s risk
- Identify potential investments for you
- Prepare yourself for acquiring investments
- Define what estate planning is and how you can prepare for it
This learning session will have PRACTICAL TIPS on how you can start. With information, you are assured that we will equip you as you begin your EXECUTION.