REAL PRO DAY 1: Understanding Real Estate & Income Strategies
November 29 @ 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMAED200 – AED500
Planning to buy a home? A condo?
Thinking of entering into the rental business? Or buy and sell?
Curious about foreclosed properties and its earning potential?
Are you looking to break into the world of Real Estate Investing?
Make sure you break into this world equipped and knowledgeable!
On November 29, Richard Thaddeus Carvajal, a Real Estate Expert and a member of the prestigious Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments in London, United Kingdom, will share his Expert Advice & Techniques on Real Property Investments. Real Estate Investing can be a very lucrative investment. To get the most out of this, it is crucial to know what you are getting into so you get all your bases covered.
DAY 1 – MORNING SESSION (29 NOVEMBER)
REAL PRO EXPAT MODULE 1: Understanding Real Estate Asset (Principles, Laws, Fees, & Taxes)
- Principles of Real Estate Investing
- Basic Laws to remember in Real Estate Investing
- Real Estate Taxes
- Real Estate Charges
- Asset Classes & Characteristic
- Real Estate Investment Trust
- Understanding the Real Estate Bubble
DAY 1 – AFTERNOON SESSION (29 NOVEMBER)
REAL PRO EXPAT MODULE 2: Income Generation Strategies
- Foreclosure Guidelines (What you need to know)
- Concept of Income properties
- Managing Rental Properties
- Detecting Income Generating Properties
- Net Operating Expenses of Income properties
- Obligation of an Income property owner
- Understanding Rent to Own
- Subleasing & Short Term Leasing
- Subdividing Lots