Stock Smarts Firm Foundation and Fundamental Analysis
November 16 @ 8:00 AM - 6:00 PMAED490
What is the Stock Market? What are the things you need to consider before investing? How do you earn? This Stock Smarts course is designed to teach you the basics on how you can start investing in the Stock Market. This will help you create a conviction for yourself on which stocks are worth putting your money on without even listening to all the hype that you can hear everywhere. This course is designed to bring out the investor in you!
Who Should Attend:
- Employees / Entrepreneurs / Students who want to learn the Stock Smarts way of making money in the stock market.
- Those who have no or little background in stock investing and trading.
- Those who are already trading but want to have a firm foundation on how to profitably earn in the stock market.
- Those who want to learn which stocks are growing and earning.
- Traders and investors who want to know which stocks have value and are not overpriced.
- Newbie or season investors who want to avoid basing trades on rumors and gossip.
- For traders and investors who want to avoid over priced stocks.
What can you expect to learn:
- A practical and engaging training workshop to help you get started in trading and earning in the PSE.
- Learn Stock Smarts’ very own investing and trading techniques that you can apply wherever you are in life.
- How you can react as a trader or investors based on the current action in the market.
- Learn the concepts that you need for trading and investing and how you can directly apply it to your buying and selling.
- Building the Right Foundation in Stock Market Investing
- Stock Market Concepts, Myths and How to Start Investing
- How to Identify Cheap and Expensive Stocks
- How to Pick Good Stocks and Avoid Bad Ones