- This event has passed.
Stock Smarts Technical Level Up 2 – Candlestick, Quick Trading and Position Trading
September 2 @ 6:30 PM
This module is the continuation of Level Up 1. There are different trading styles – Candlestick Trading, Quick Trading and Position Trading. As you progress and harness your investing skills, knowing these trading styles would be beneficial for you as you tailor-fit your own strategies. This course will equip you with the specific tools and techniques that are essential whether you prefer Quick Trading, Position Trading or a mixture of both. This session will all the more reinforce the lessons from the previous Technical Analysis Stock Smarts Sessions and will add new grounds to further your trading and investing skills.
Are you more of a Position Trader or more of a Quick Trader? Keeping track of all your trades is a key to successfully knowing which style you perform best. As you will learn how to create your Trading Scorecard in this session, you will also know how you can best track your trading performance. There will be practical exercises in this course as well for you to test the different trading styles.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who attended the Stock Smarts Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- A plus for those who have read the Stock Smarts books.
- Those who are already using technicals and want to learn more.
- Those who want a guide on how to create a Trading Scorecard.
- Those who want more practical examples of Chart Patterns and its application.
- Those who want to differentiate candlestick, quick trading, and position trading.
- Those who have basic knowledge on technicals but what to deepen their learning.
- Quick and Position Trading
- Trading Scorecards & Chart Patterns
- Fibonacci Retracements
- Tactical Trading Workshops