Stock Smarts Pro: Stocks Valuation and Position Sizing
September 3 @ 6:30 PM - 10:30 PMAED290 – AED300
Is your chosen stock undervalued or overvalued? Knowing the stock company’s Fair Value and learning the skill to compute it will enable you to have a firmer conviction on whether you should buy or avoid a stock. Fair Value is the rational and unbiased estimate of the potential market price of a good, service, or asset.
This course will teach you how to compute the Fair Value of a company by using a variety of mathematical methods. The computation of the Fair Value of the stock would be based on stocks that have passed the criteria for companies that have durable competitive advantage. The session is a workshop type which will allow you to compute for the values yourself based on your own timeframes and holding period. After the course, you will be able to sharpen your choice of stocks through proper calculations.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who attended the Stock Smarts Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- Traders and investors who want to strategically spot companies that are cheap, profitable and growing.
- Newbie or seasoned investors who want to learn Warren Buffet’s approach on selecting good and growing companies.
- Those who want to acquire the skill in computing a company’s worth through its earnings.
- Traders and investors who want to have a firm conviction in buying and selling and stocks.
- Computing the Fair Value of the company
- Financial Ratios
- Stock Management and Diversification
- Position Sizing