Stock Smarts Core Technical Analysis & Successful Trading Techniques
August 31 @ 8:00 AM - 6:00 PMAED490 – AED820
Technical analysis is one of the best tools to time buying and selling of stocks to help each investor learn strategic ways to maximize gains and minimize losses. This course focuses on what technical analysis is, trend lines, support and resistance levels, chart patterns, chart oscillators, indicators and so much more. All with the goal to help you find the perfect timing in buying and selling stocks.
Who Should Attend:
- Employees / Entrepreneurs / Students who want to learn the basics on to use technical analysis to time buying and selling.
- Traders and investors who want to know strategic areas on where to buy and when to sell.
- Newbie or seasoned investors who want to avoid basing trades on rumors and gossip.
- Employees / Entrepreneurs / Students who want to combine all technical trading tools in buying and selling.
- Traders and investors who want to have a firm conviction in buying and selling and stocks.
- Basic Technical Analysis & Phases of Market Timing
- Stock Price Drivers & Classification
- Timing: Buying & Selling Stocks
- Basic Chart Patterns & Oscillators