- This event has passed.
Stock Market 101
19 May 2017 @ 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Stock Market Lessons for Beginners
“Buy Low, Sell High.”
We hear it so often among those who are already into stock investing. But is this investment tool really just about buying when a stock is low and selling when it is high?
Considered one of the most powerful investment vehicles, knowing how what Stock Investing really is – the ins and the outs – could definitely help you in your financial goals.
Stock Investment is both an art and a science. And with this course, we will go through with you as we break down the basics of both. Before you even consider investing, we want to walk with you as you learn what it really is, why you should consider investing in it, and what the risks are when you finally decide to do it. But of course, we guarantee you will learn more too.
We will also present to you the steps you need to do in order for you to start. We will discuss the brokerage firms that are available, it’s system, and how you can apply and activate your account once you have chosen.
This course is specially made for those who are new to Stock Investing. This is also for those who know a little of it and want to know which account to open, where to open, and how.
It will be an interesting discussion as we explore Stock Investing. And we invite you to join us!
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Know the things you have to consider before investing in the Stock Market
- Understand why you should invest in the Stock Market
- Know what Stocks are
- Identify the Two Types Of Stocks
- Know what the Stock Market is
- Distinguish the difference between PSE and PSEi
- Understand why you need to invest in PSE
- Learn what Brokers are
- See why Stock Prices go up and down
- Identify how you can earning money in Stock Investing
- Distinguish the Types Of Investors
- Learn the Investment Strategies: Fundamentals and Technical Analysis
- Be familiar of the Online Brokerage Firms – Who they are
As a treat, we will also be providing a step-by-step guide on how you can open your Stock Account in COL Financial, First MetroSec and Phil Stocks.