The Privacy Act protects the privacy of you or your company’s personal information. As a subscriber or event attendee, INVESTHUSIASTS COMPANY holds some personal information about you.
Collection of Personal Information:
The kinds of personal information that INVESTHUSIASTS COMPANY collects and holds include:
- contact details (for example, residential & postal address, email address, telephone number(s), facsimile number);
- occupation, such as company and position;
- other details relevant to your attendance at an event.
Where practical, INVESTHUSIASTS COMPANY collects personal information directly from you when we deal with you in person, by telephone, letter, facsimile, email or when you visit our website. For example, we may collect your personal information when you:
- make enquiries about our services or events;
- enter our competitions or promotions;
- complete our surveys;
- subscribe to receive marketing materials from us;
- provide feedback to us; or
Use and disclosure of information
The purposes for which INVESTHUSIASTS COMPANY uses personal information include:
- to establish and manage accounts;
- to communicate with you in relation to services;
- to provide products and services;
- to send marketing communications to which you have subscribed;
- to send notifications regarding any competitions or promotions to which you are an entrant;
- to obtain feedback from you;
- to improve and develop services and support including through quality control, research and data analysis activities;
- to update you on services;
- to respond to any complaint made by you;
- manage our accounts payment and order systems;
- improve our internal procurement management processes;
- other secondary or ancillary purposes.
Update of your Personal Information:
You are entitled to know what sort of personal information INVESTHUSIASTS COMPANY holds about you and, except in certain circumstances, access must be given to you to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. The provision of the information is voluntary, but if this information is not provided, INVESTHUSIASTS COMPANY may be unable to process your registration or enquiry.
If you would like to change or update any personal details, please notify us using the contact details below, or online via www.investhusiasts.com
If you would like to opt out of receiving information from us, please notify us using the contact details below, or via the opt-out instructions on our marketing material.
If you wish to make a complaint to INVESTHUSIASTS COMPANY about how we have handled your personal information, you should forward a written complaint to our Privacy Officer: