She is Miss Independent. Miss Reliable. Miss Trustworthy. And her name is Dianne. All rise!
Let’s turn on the Investhusiasts Five&Ten spotlight on this inspiring woman of 33 years. Born and raised in Quezon City, Philippines, Dianne was and is an achiever. A Cum Laude when she graduated in University of Santo Tomas, she is currently a customer relations supervisor in one of the companies in Dubai. Apart from her achievements, one cannot help but marvel at how special of a gem she is – in a sea of people Dianne sparkles inside and out.
Passionate on becoming the best version of herself, Dianne is driven by the vision to achieve a certain level of freedom so she can be an instrument for other people to achieve the same. She loves to attend Financial Literacy Seminars as much as she loves organizing them. She believes that we must educate ourselves and learn as much unbiased information as we can for only through awareness can we make intelligent decisions.
Dianne thrives on helping people, sharing her experiences and the lessons she has learned from Life. She is generous in giving her time to assist and be of service to others. Two beautiful nuggets of wisdom we can take from this fascinating woman are:
- Celebrate small wins every day. It could be as simple as sticking to a daily budget or executing a winning trade
- Discernment is key. At the end of the day, it is your money and your future. Never let anyone make your decisions for you.
A source of inspiration. Your heart will smile every time you are with Dianne. Let’s get to know her a little bit more…
- Complete Name
– Ma. Dianne Allardo Fernandez
- Nick Name
– Dianne, D, Dee
- Number of Years in the UAE
– Continuous Learning, Innovation, Art, Poetry
- Favorite Quotation
– “Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” ~ Anne Lamott
Ten Dirham Question
If you have ten dirhams what will you do with it?
5 AED Shawarma in Strawberry Corner Cafeteria, Bur Dubai (the BEST!) and save the rest for next month’s Shawarma. ;p